6 months ago
Are you interested in working with the largest enterprise organizations in the EMEA as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their history? Are you excited by the prospect of driving these organizations success by leveraging the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform, helping them develop their business and IT strategy, driving a holistic partner strategy, and providing insight to accelerate their rate of innovation?
AWS Sales teams engage with the largest enterprises worldwide to develop proposals for customers to achieve their business outcomes on the AWS platform. Often these AWS platform proposals also include an implementation plan to be executed by AWS Professional Services and Partners. The AWS Professional Services team is looking for an Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can represent the AWS Professional Services Organization as a member of the AWS Transformational Deal Team, and coordinate activities that require input and guidance from the AWS Account Team, which includes representatives from Sales, Legal, Training, Support, Solutions Architects, and Professional Services.
The role will require the development of a deep understanding of the AWS Professional Services organization and capabilities in addition to the AWS organization, and will also be the escalation point when the AWS team or customers raise questions about how to implement AWS Services to meet customer objectives.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and obsess about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is customer obsessed and experienced with:
· Deal shaping, including estimations, deal construct, deal pricing for the implementation services
· Development of large, complex, multi-technology proposals for enterprise customer to meet their objectives by implementing solutions built on the AWS platform, and to be implemented with assistance from AWS Professional Services and Partner
· Working with the AWS Practice team members and customers to understand their desired business outcomes and associated enabling technologies
· Identifying when to leverage and engage additional resources from the Professional Services organization
· Identifying and driving the development of pursuit assets, including content (proposals, SOWs), processes, and tools
· Providing leadership in the implementation and continuous improvement of the sales-oriented mechanisms (for instance Pipeline and Forecast, and sales enablement)
If selected you will act as the point of contact from the Transformational Deal Desk in your area, you will be assigned to selected sales opportunities, and develop deep, trustful relations within the AWS organization, which also include the education of the AWS organization on Professional Services Offerings and Capabilities and translate those into a clear business value proposition and actionable contracts (RFP, RFI, Proposals, SOWs, etc.)
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders
10+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
Experience working with large multi-national organizations as the Consulting Services lead, Account and/or Relationship Manager, or in Sales Operations roles.
Proven success record as a seller of Professional Serviced within a Product or Service organization
Experienced with building sales mechanism and sales enablement
Experience with proposal, and statement of work development
Enterprise Architecture Frameworks identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
Understanding of IT processes and infrastructures