5 months ago
Enterprise Sales Enablement Einstein Sales Tool Consultant (111809)
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom
Salary : Competitive
: Jul 10, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
BT has invested in a number of industry leading sales enablement sales tools to support improved sales productivity through efficient and effective sales activities. Working close to the business within Enterprise Sales Enablement, the role of the Enterprise Sales Enablement Einstein Sales Tools Consultant designs and manages delivery of the sales enabling capability within the salesforce.com Einstein sales tool for Enterprise channels.
The role will also provide industry best practice for use & adoption of the salesforce.com Einstein sales tool for Enterprise channels, and develop the salesforce.com Einstein sales tool capability (knowledge, skills, experience) of team members.
What you'll be doing
Capturing, analysing and recommending the capability design for the salesforce.com Einstein sales tool.
Delivering the solution design and the technical/functional architecture design, the development, prototyping, and testing for the salesforce.com Einstein sales tool capability.
Facilitating workshops with nominated business stakeholders to capture and understand their business needs and advise on the “art of the possible” within the salesforce.com Einstein sales tools’ capabilities and limitations.
Working with IT and Data team resources to indentify the data structures and sources required to enable the salesforce.com Einstein sales tool capability.
Designing and delivering intuitive, insightful, actionable, and compelling Einstein Analytics applications that are maintainable, performant, and achieve high user adoption.
Ensuring that solutions are designed in line with best practices and correct governance, providing quality assurance and subject matter expertise.
Developing the salesforce.com Einstein capability (knowledge, skiils, experience) of resources within the Enterprise sales enablement sales tools.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* A strong understanding of data structure concepts, data modelling, and big data use within sales & marketing processes (Telco preferred)
* Understanding of design aesthetics to develop intuitive and insightful dashboards and propensity models for use on desktop and mobile devices for sales & marketing users.
* Qualifications/experience in developing/configuring within Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Analytics Cloud or other CRM systems (Telco preferred)
* Business acumen - knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of sales & marketing organisational performance (i.e. territory management & coverage, business KPI’s, business use cases)
* Stakeholder management - able to translate sales & marketing requirements and manage the expectations of several backlog items and effectively prioritise the deliverables and the allocation of activity.