6 months ago
AVADO, a member of the Blenheim Chalcot investment portfolio, are the UK’s market-leading EdTech company and we are seeking a talented, engaging, insight-led and passionate Enterprise Sales Director to work in our incredibly friendly team and lead sales growth with our largest Enterprise customers, both new and existing.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are hoping to find someone engaging, enthusiastic and driven by the value they can bring to their customers, to take responsibility for meeting sales goals by developing new Enterprise accounts and growing existing customers.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
To contribute to delivering our ambitions, you will use your enviable solution sales experience, ability to multi-task and collaborative way of working to take responsibility for proactively developing and executing a territory business plan, and successfully drive significant contracts with large Enterprise companies in the UK. Here are a few of the “day to day” activities you could look forward to:
* Leading across the entire Enterprise sales pipeline, working to convert marketing- and sales-qualified leads, and leading the sales process with all key stakeholders.
* Leading your team to source potential opportunities that help us meet our commercial and strategic goals.
* Showing your authentic passion for learning, organisational capability and transformation, to win your customers’ hearts and minds.
* Achieving or exceeding all individual and team customer acquisition targets.
* Collaborating across the business to create engaging content to drive lead and demand generation.
* Representing our existing and prospective customers within and across AVADO to help maintain our customer-centric and learner-obsessed culture.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people to guide our thinking, decisions and actions, and nurture a truly unique and special place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
* Demonstrable, progressive experience in software, technology or EdTech-related sales to Enterprise/Fortune 500 accounts.
* Experience of consistently exceeding annual sales goals of >£1m, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly and annual sales.
* Proven solution sales experience in: identifying market size and focus, developing sales pipelines, penetrating new accounts and driving the sales process within a solution selling environment.
* Ability to multi-task several sales cycles simultaneously, while ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
* Experience in successfully managing the sales cycle from initial contact to the “C” level; positioning the value proposition and selling to the “C Suite” is a must.
* Demonstrable experience of your successfully working as part of a cross-functional team.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
* A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
* The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
* A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.