about 1 year ago
Role: Enterprise Architecture Consulting Practitioner
Mobility: up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 £93,000
Closing date: 31.08.18
Are you ready to be at the forefront of the New and Digital IT revolution? Are you ready to define the value and reality of new Generation IT to some of the world’s biggest companies. If yes then Accenture’s Technology Advisory practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level. As part of Accenture Consulting you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses by using powerful new technologies.
New IT, such as Blockchain, Internet of Things, Mobility, Big Data, Cloud and Digital technologies are creating unprecedented opportunities for almost every organisation, changing every aspect of their business, from how they interact with customers to how they operate their networks and assets. We are currently seeking experienced Technology Advisory Enterprise Architects to join the Communications Media and Technology (CMT) Client Service Group, which is responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Communications, Media & Entertainment, Electronics & High Tech, Aerospace and Defence industries. Our Practitioners in CMT are already shaping the future many the leading companies in these industries.
Our Enterprise Architects bring the ‘new IT’ to CTO/ CIOs globally, defining cutting-edge solutions to solve their most complex issues. Our Enterprise Architects define the value case from next generation IT; making use of New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business. This role will build deep client relationships at senior levels and work with colleagues within Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and the CMT practice to architect technology solutions. Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; strategy, consulting, technology, digital and operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As a Senior Enterprise Archirtecture Advisor you’ll often be required to;
* Work with C-suite at our clients to orchestrate strategies where to best leverage cutting edge new IT for greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
* Helping CTO/CIOs define the value case from ‘new’ IT/ Technology.
* Help our clients define target IT through the creation of blueprints, roadmaps and governance structures.
* Focus on high paced value creation for our clients; positioning their IT to deliver business value and support future growth through ‘new’ digital, cloud, next generation technologies.
* Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of new, digital and Cloud techniques.
* Developing and managing CIO/CTO and other C-suite client relationships; advising and selling work through the relationships forged.
* Undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
* Providing Program and Project Services focusing on ‘new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking).
* Advising our clients how to organise for Digital IT and how to embed next generation skills
* Be at the forefront of the Digital Revolution; shaping and contributing to Accenture strategy and thought leadership for Resources clients around large-scale IT transformation and next generation technologies.