3 months ago
Role: Enterprise Architect Senior Manager – Products Integrated Platform
Travel: Up to 100% mobility
Salary: £88,000 – 119,000
Advert closing date: 31/12/2018
Accenture is a leading
global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and
solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40
industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest
delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology
to clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their
stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than
120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works
Products Integrated Platform Team
Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models and platforms – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then our European Integrated Platform Team is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader!
As a Senior Manager / Enterprise Architect, you’ll often be:
* Helping to develop and expand the Enterprise Architecture consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
* Overseeing enterprise business, -application and -integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as an enterprise architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
* Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
* Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full transformation Front Office scope is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
* Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
* During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
* During the Design Phase, you’ll lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
* During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the FO SME.