6 months ago
Are you passionate about helping your customers deliver against their outcomes? Are you interested in joining a team of enthusiastic, customer obsessed account managers to help organisations with their transformation and adoption of AWS cloud services? Come work with us as an Enterprise Account Manager working with our customers, helping to develop, grow and shape the future of their businesses in the non-profit sector. The ideal candidate will possess both a customer obsessed attitude with an ability to dive deep in understanding organisational challenges. Coupled with the ability to work with our customers across the whole of their business, you will have an ability to build relationships at all levels with customer organisations driving tangible outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who wants to build a business driving tangible customer outcomes, working with the non-profit sector. Having NPO experience is not mandatory, but having a passion for making a difference is.
· Build, develop and grow stakeholder relationships across organisations, not just IT
· Work with our customers to create, develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Align customers’ requirements with AWS services helping customers to deliver their outcomes
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions for our customers around AWS services.
· Facilitate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust customer project pipeline.
· Work with customers and partners extending capability, and adoption.
· Contribute to positive customer experience.
· Proven account management experience in the IT industry.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
· Fluent in English
· Direct field experience in working with NPO (Non Profit Organisations) accounts (optional)
· MBA qualification is a plus.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.