9 months ago
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging strategic accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As Enterprise Account Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in the enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Promote AWS services in a defined territory or industry vertical.
Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Facilitate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
· Contribute to positive customer experience. Expect moderate travel.
· Significant Enterprise account management or business development experience in the IT industry.
· Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· BA/BS degree
· MBA or Degree qualification preferred