11 months ago
At Amazon Web Services, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. With AWS, customers take advantage of Amazon.com’s worldwide computing infrastructure, that is the backbone of Amazon.com’s multi-billion retail business and transactional enterprise who’s scalable, reliable, and secure distributed computing infrastructure has been honed for over a decade.
As an Enterprise Account Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Cloud Computing with the largest Enterprises operating in the UK. Your responsibilities will involve working with a small number of large organisations to help them understand how to execute on a journey to the cloud in order to capitalize on their business priorities. The ideal candidate will be capable of driving complex messages at the CXO level as well as an appreciation for technology enabled change management at scale. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a named account coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with the Regional Business Manager to help defining marketing strategy, identify opportunities how to drive business expansion in a defined territory.
· Develop and execute against a named account plan, meet and exceed your targets.
· Manage a very small number of large, complex accounts with multiple stakeholders, going deep to identify major change programs.
· Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS.
· Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Traveling within the UK only
· Strong work ethic and organizational skills
· Experience of selling enterprise technology sales
· Business acumen to comprehend complex customer strategy and industry business drivers
· Proven track record to achieving or exceeding sales targets
· Target orientated individual with demonstrable sales experience dealing with B2B customers at senior level
· Identify and understand the major company programs aimed at business outcomes that are initiated within customer organizations and be able to position, participate and contribute to these
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally interact with customers
· Strong presentation skills / Proficient in Microsoft office
· Ability to characterise value of products/some technical knowledge
· Demonstrated initiative and creativity
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus,
· Experience in driving the adoption of new technologies and solutions preferred
· Literacy in Salesforce desirable
· Educated to degree level or similar