8 months ago
Have you ever considered a role in sales? No experience?
Utilitywise is an exciting, growing business in the utility management sector and we are looking for people to join us that have a passion for customers, who are happy to pick up the phone and call our customers to tell them about the range of services we can offer them to help them reduce their energy and water use (we want to save them time, effort and money!).
To support anyone without sales experience we have a full classroom-based training induction programme called Ignite, followed by full support and development to practice those newly acquired sales skills.
So, no sales = no problem!
We are looking for an Energy Consultant to join our Enterprise Division. You will be based at our Head Office in Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside.
Your normal working hours will be between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, you should be prepared to work longer in peak periods of work – flexibility will certainly be an advantage.
As an Energy Consultant, your day will consist of cold calling potential clients to build relationships with businesses across the UK. You will discuss their energy and water management and how Utilitywise can assist and help them using our products and services. This is an outbound telephone based role so you will need to be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone. An Energy Consultant will need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a professional phone manner. You will need to take full control of the sales cycle, including the close.
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
* Develop trusted relationships with future customers.
* Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions.
* Contact businesses with the aim of adding value to their utility contracts.
* To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets.
* To achieve the target conversion rates set.
* To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
* To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
* To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard.
* Professionally represent a leading water and energy management consultancy.
* Working closely with energy suppliers to determine a suitable package for the customer.
* Building a customer portfolio, working with large clients and managing their accounts.
* The ability to take control of the full sales cycle, including the close.
* Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
* The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
* The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
* Can demonstrate creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
* Target and results driven.
* Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme.
Why work for Utilitywise?
* Are you looking to make a difference? We are on a mission to transform the utility services market.
* Utilitywise is a fast-growing, innovative business, re-shaping the way businesses buy and manage their electricity, gas and water.
* Over 30,000 satisfied customers across the UK and Europe.
* Growing at a rate of more than 500 new customers per month.
* Building a fantastic reputation for outstanding service.
* Fantastic progression opportunities due to our growing departments.
* Excellent basic salary, plus bonus schemes!
* Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, meaning a great work/life balance.
* Excellent holiday allowance, which increases based on length of service.
* Wide range of benefits for all of our employers – these can all be found on our company website!
Utilitywise plc is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter via the Apply button