7 months ago
Utilitywise plc is the UK’s market leading SME energy brokerage and consultancy. Utilitywise offers business consumers impartial advice and help in understanding their energy tariffs. With your help our clients can select an energy supply tariff and a range of products to reduce their energy consumption and lower their carbon footprint. These energy saving products include smart meters, carbon offsetting, state-of-the-art circuit level monitors, energy audits and more.
We have ambitious growth plans. In October 2014, we relocated to new premises on Cobalt Business Park in North Tyneside and are now looking for ambitious sales people who are hungry to make money. Our new business address will be 3&4 Cobalt Way, Cobalt Business Park, NE28 9EJ.
Our success is a reflection of our people, so being a great business depends on us having great people.
We have ambitious growth plans and want ambitious people to support them!
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an excellent basic salary of up to £25,000, commission with massive earning potential. We work in brand new offices and offer employees a range of benefits which include:
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Eyecare Vouchers
* Refer a friend Love to Shop vouchers
* Employee Flexicar Scheme
* A very attractive holiday package – you can buy and sell leave, plus accrue extra days based on your length of service
* Health and Wellbeing Schemes
* Life Assurance
* Employee Engagement Committee
* Fantastic progression opportunities
* A brilliant Training Department
* Discount Restaurant Cards
* Social events
* Plus many more on access to our employee benefits intranet site.
You’ll report to one of our Team Managers and will work 9am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, be prepared to work those extra hours to get the big deals over the line.
As an Energy Consultant, it will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and develop the sales value of customers. You will be helped by Utilitywise’s custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes and advice and help from colleagues. Our clients stretch the length and breadth of the UK so most of our interactions are via the telephone; you must have a professional phone manner and be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone.
* To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
* To achieve the target conversion rates set.
* To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
* To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
* To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
* Minimum of 12 months telesales experience – we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
* Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a fantastic comprehensive training programme.
* Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential.
* Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
* The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
* The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
Utilitywise plc is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle: candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license to allow them to drive in the UK.
To apply for a position please complete the form below.
Closing date for applications: Due to our ambitious growth plans, we have intakes for this role each month.