5 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales, business development, or partner management.
* Experience in managing long sales cycles with a focus on the energies and utilities sector.
* Demonstrated track record of working towards strategic business goals.
* Ability to plan and manage both at strategic and operational level.
* Ability to manage ambiguity, solve problems, and scale effectively across a large organization.
* Ability to speak and write in English, Dutch, German, French and/or Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
About the job
The Google Hardware Partnerships team is looking for a sales and business development leader who can initiate, develop, and manage lasting relationships with energy providers in Europe.The Hardware Partnerships team was formed with the purpose of bringing the best of Google’s software and hardware to our users by bringing to market and distributing a Google-branded hardware portfolio. The team is responsible for managing all partnerships with carriers, retailers and resellers worldwide. This includes the partnerships for products such as Pixel, Daydream View, Google Wifi, Chromecast Ultra and Google Home.
* Initiate, develop, and manage lasting relationships with energy providers in Europe.
* Lead C-level meetings as with working at program level to ensure account success.
* Engage with regulators and other key stakeholders to foster support and framework for smart home products.
* Work cross-functionally within the organization to bring the best of Google to energy partners.
* Travel up to 40% of your team will be meeting current and potential partners.