5 months ago
Do you have a background in anything medical/emergency related within Customer Service?
Perhaps you have been an Emergency Call Handler or similar and want a change?
We at AXA Assistance know 95% of holidays and trips thankfully, go forward without a hitch.
There will be laughter, fun, new sights and experiences!
Who is there when it doesn't go to plan though?
AXA Travel Insurance provide medical assistance & advice to customers / partners of AXA Assistance anywhere in the world. They will assess customers needs and co-ordinate with the Medical Team to create appropriate/efficient Action Plans/Recommendations. Ultimately this also means we sometimes need to plan and arrange worldwide repatriation of AXA customers.
If you have the skills required to do this incredibly interesting, wonderfully fast paced, but clearly at times emotive role, we want to hear from you!
Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 + 25% Shift Allowance
As a Night Customer Service Advisor -for our Emergency Medical Assistance Team you will be;
Working 4 night shifts on - 4 off
The professional and calm person the customer needs on the other end of the phone
* Empathetic, giving clear case management plans
* Explaining medical situations to staff, clients and customers as required
* Advising on medical claims decisions
* Actively adding to safe, cost effective service delivery
* Encouraging excellent communications to all job interfaces
* Ensuring that all protocols for the delivery of good customer service are kept current, compliant with regulation and that they are adhered to.
* Excellent standard of written English, supported by relevant skills and experience against key requirements of role.
* The sensitivity and empathy to deal with customers who may be distressed by their medical problems and/or those of their relatives.
* Computer literate. (Mainly using Word and Excel)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Willingness to take initiative and use judgement to solve problems and case work
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Ability to demonstrate a highly professional work ethic in line with core AXA Assistance values and AXA Leadership Framework behaviours (for example, Team Spirit, Professionalism)
* The ability to get things done / deliver results to agreed customer standards
* Excellent keyboard/talking & typing skills
* Pressure absorption, at times you will be under a great deal of pressure through seasonal workloads. You will need to be able to deal with situations calmly and still focus on delivering great service.
* Team skills, you will need to work with several departments to ensure that you support the department in reaching its full potential, so it is essential that
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
What We Offer
* Competitive Salary
* Access to AXA's fantastic benefits package
* Brilliant opportunities for internal development
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.