6 months ago
Do you have a background in anything medical/emergency related within Customer Service?
Perhaps you have been an Emergency Call Handler or similar and want a change?
We at AXA Assistance know 95% of holidays and trips thankfully, go forward without a hitch.
There will be laughter, fun, new sights and experiences!
Who is there when it doesn't go to plan though?
AXA Travel Insurance provide medical assistance & advice to customers / partners of AXA Assistance anywhere in the world. They will assess customers needs and co-ordinate with the Medical Team to create appropriate/efficient Action Plans/Recommendations. Ultimately this also means we sometimes need to plan and arrange worldwide repatriation of AXA customers.
If you have the skills required to do this incredibly interesting, wonderfully fast paced, but clearly at times emotive role, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Service Advisor for our Emergency Medical Assistance Team you will be;
The professional and calm person the customer needs on the other end of the phone
Empathetic, giving clear case management plans
Explaining medical situations to staff, clients and customers as required
Advising on medical claims decisions
Actively adding to safe, cost effective service delivery
Encouraging excellent communications to all job interfaces
Ensuring that all protocols for the delivery of good customer service are kept current, compliant with regulation and that they are adhered to.
* Excellent standard of written English, supported by relevant skills and experience against key requirements of role.
* The sensitivity and empathy to deal with customers who may be distressed by their medical problems and/or those of their relatives.
* Computer literate. (Mainly using Word and Excel)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Willingness to take initiative and use judgement to solve problems and case work
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Ability to demonstrate a highly professional work ethic in line with core AXA Assistance values and AXA Leadership Framework behaviours (for example, Team Spirit, Professionalism)
* The ability to get things done / deliver result
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
* Medical Assistance areas support the needs of several million customers in UK and/or worldwide
Medical Assistance areas work 24/7/365
* Medical Assistance areas require claims control in all areas.
What you’ll get in return
* Competitive salary plus
* Access to our fantastic benefits package
* Amazing opportunities for