9 months ago
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers more than a million businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we would like to speak with you!
Here is your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of EMEA Partner Training Coordinator. In this role, you will orchestrate the day-to-day operations of our EMEA wide partner trainings.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, pay attention to the detail to ensure Training runs smoothly.
· Schedule training classes in locations across EMEA. This includes arranging venues, coordinating instructors and ordering training materials.
· Liaise with students to accept their registrations, confirm bookings and manage cancellations/changes.
· Manage inbound communications including partner registration and other concerns.
· Assist as required with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions for creation of vendor POs and invoicing
· Manage creation of new training surveys using internal tools
· Review class evaluation, compile results for evaluation reports
· Regular reporting (weekly or monthly): certification and accreditation metrics, number of individuals, revenue, royalties, evaluation results
· Support with Partner Training Cases received from partners with queries and information requests
· Keep up-to-date with the different platforms and tools we work with, such as Sharepoint, Instructor cCalendar, tracking and report various tracking and reporting spreadsheets and BI tools
· Liaise with Partner Development Managers to support onsite opportunities training engagements: liaising with legal department regarding contracting, liaising with partner about student registrations and class logistics, dates and instructor availability, paperwork completion
· Liaise with Instructor Partner Development Managers and Partner Success Managers to support instructor enablement, ramp-up and to manage the instructor’s weekly schedule and reports
· Support partner training events in connection with marketing e.g. coordinating presenters, coordinating internal communications, tracking attendance and collecting event feedback.
· Manage the intranet page for the EMEA partner trainings
· Interlock with marketing as appropriate to provide schedule and links for marketing content
· Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a team coordination or project management position.
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
· Superior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SharePoint.
· Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required.
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
· Positive, proactive and always able to exercise great judgment.
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
· Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
· Previous experience with CRM software (e.g Salesforce) and BI tools (Tableau) or an interest in learning these tools
· Experience in following legal and finance processes related to a training engagements, such as contract and NDA issuance and signature, PO management (both incoming and outgoing), invoicing and billing. Knowledge in dealing with legal and finance processes such as SOW, NDA and PO.
· Ability to communicate in multiple languages.