6 months ago
The Enterprise Sales Manager will drive new customer acquisitions by advocating their Content Delivery Network solutions, Cloud & IDC services (Cloud Security, Cloud Load Balancers, Cloud Storage) to companies across EMEA. You will orchestrate direct sales engagements, win competitive opportunities, expand their existing customer base, & collaborate with partners for sell-to & sell-through strategies.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary & generous commission while representing a leading-edge customer focused CDN helping companies grow their global businesses through web 2.0 applications.
You should be a tenacious, results-oriented, with a hunter mentality, a strong consultative sales approach, passionate about the industry & possess excellent communication skills. Success here will require a positive attitude, great time management, strong work ethic,& passion to build solid relationships with customers. You will be adept at utilising & working with other related functions to achieve business & departmental objectives.
This position will encompass predominantly hunting responsibilities.
- Drive new business directly from end customers with a focus on Enterprise accounts, engaging existing/potential partners & building robust sales pipelines
- Own the sales cycle including prospecting, qualification, customer engagement, proposal management, contract negotiation & deal closures
- Consistently meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Establish strategic & tactical sales plans to facilitate market share expansion
- Collaborate with Territory Managers & Inside Sales/Sales Development Representatives on complex negotiations involving multiple touchpoints & business requirements
- Develop & strengthen relationships with key decision makers within their customer's organisation,driving penetration in various functions
- Oversee & manage a portfolio of assigned accounts seeking additional revenue opportunities through upselling & renewals.
- Developing, executing & delivering solution-focused client presentations.
- Establishing accurate/qualified sales forecasts & pipeline to ensure clear reporting of sales opportunities, renewals, associated revenue & timeline.
- Understand the value proposition of their solutions & effectively communicating all offerings
- Keep abreast of industry & market trends, whilst building strong knowledge in their products & services
- Ability to travel across EMEA
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience selling IT solutions through direct & indirect channels across EMEA, preferably within a Saas, PaaS or IaaS environment
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), Internet & Cloud infrastructure, Media & Cyber Security services highly desired
- Strong communication & presentation skills, can articulate complex concepts & engage external audiences of all levels & functions.
- Familiar with CRM systems (Salesforce).
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close