5 months ago
Our Global Marketing Team is organised around three clear verticals:
* Brand & Trade Marketing: responsible for telling our story to the market (consumers, trade and investors)
* Marketing – Consumer: responsible for Audience Acquisition (search, social) and CRM (email) across all magazine and events products.
* Audience Development: responsible for connecting content to our audience across eCommerce channels using search and social.
Job Summary & Purpose
This is a maternity cover role reporting to the Email Marketing Manager you will provide support for email marketing campaign management and the application of email best practice across Future’s B2C and B2B portfolio.
Key role responsibilities:
* Use Future’s chosen ESP to broadcast email campaigns, this will include building, scheduling, testing and deployment.
* Work with Future’s marketing teams and your line manager to provide expert advice on selection criteria and capabilities of the database. Understand database segmentation and targeting – using data cleverly to target users as effectively as possible.
* Assist in designing, building & troubleshooting email templates for the use of Future’s diverse email marketing/newsletter teams.
* Provide accurate and timely campaign information, including quick counts and profiles.
* Assist in providing training for prospective and current users of Future’s chosen ESP. Maintain a series of training documents for this purpose.
* Maintain an awareness of current trends in email marketing; attend conferences, read and summarise whitepapers, etc.
* Provide support for email related projects as required by line manager.
* Provide ongoing feedback to line manager about performance against agreed KPI’s.
Essential skills and experience:
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* A self-starter, able to work on own initiative, yet contribute as a team member.
* Ability to multi-task and possess great time management and prioritisation skills.
* Interest in email marketing
* Able to work to deadlines
* Strong analytical and numerical skills
* Understanding of HTML and its application to email.
Desirable skills and experience:
* Marketing Graduate or equivalent experience
* Email or Digital Marketing experience
* Selligent Marketing Cloud/Campaign or similar ESP experience
* Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
* Experience of using HTML and Google Analytics
* Working knowledge of Adobe Suite
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. Our global reach is phenomenal with over 250 million consumers across 180 + world-leading brands. It’s an incredible privilege to have such a passionate audience base across our websites, magazines, social media and events.
But that’s not enough – we continue to add to our portfolio and restlessly look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We are developing leading-edge proprietary technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform and the figures speak volumes:
Online audience growth
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across our the UK, US, France and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for talent not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate. making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is the job for you!