An Email Marketing Coordinator is required by our client in Oxfordshire to join their EMEA Marketing Team. You will need to possess some digital skills and knowledge to implement the Email Marketing Strategy - including all customer communications and marketing tactics in line with overall commercial and marketing objectives. You will support in delivering email campaigns to ensure best possible ROI. This is a fast-paced environment and campaigns are run on a weekly basis, so it is essential that this individual can work in a methodical manner and is able to work effectively to deadlines.
• Build emails and programs that meet the needs of our customers and deliver the campaign objectives
• Creation, testing and deployment of all email marketing campaigns
• Adherence to the Essentra brand and style guides and templates
• Work with the EMEA team to create compelling and valuable content for our customers
• Management of translation of email campaigns - Coordinating the translation/review process, liaising with the translation agencies, building and validating translated campaigns
• Communicate the performance of campaign and acquisition emails to internal stakeholders
• Implement a testing strategy to enable optimisation of the email programs identifying for example key elements to enhance performance.
• Experience of working in an email marketing role experience using HTML and deploying emails through an Email Service Provider or Marketing Automation system is highly desirable
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, Photoshop is highly desirable
• Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
• Ability to negotiate and communicate successfully at all levels
• The ability to use initiative, self-motivated, driven
• Ability to handle a busy workload without losing track
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Language skills would be an advantage
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Anna on.