2 months ago
Role: Ecosystem Solution Architect
Travel: possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
We have roles available across the following Accenture levels depending on skills and experience:
Associate Manager: £50,000 to £65,000+ (Depending on experience)
Manager: £60,000 to £75,000+ (Depending on experience, + bonus and car allowance)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
* A broad knowledge of Ecosystem partner solutions and products (e.g. cloud, security, robotic process automation, AI, middleware, among others) to bring innovation and value add solutions to Accenture engagements and client projects.
* Support the sales teams by providing deep technical expertise of Ecosystem partner solutions and products to drive technology fulfilment
* Develop technical architectures, blueprints and product configurations for the client as part of the sales cycle coupled with sales understanding and financial acumen empowering our clients with creative solutions and advocate Accenture & our ecosystem offerings within the market and our business.
* Support acquisition of new clients and support the expansion of new or existing accounts
* Ability to understand client requirements and work to define the Ecosystem Partner product aspect of a solution blueprint, and test alignment of the blueprint with client buyer values
* Contribute to building the Ecosystem through qualification of emerging technologies and relevant new partners.
* Responsible for contributing to and facilitating vendor info sessions to foster education of partner capabilities within Accenture.
* Responsible for maintaining ongoing relationships with key Ecosystem Partner tech teams and clients.