eCommerce Customer Service
Hours: 2-3 days to include Mondays and Tuesdays
Our client offers a full range of Ray-Bans and Oakleys plus many more prescription glasses, sunglasses and snow goggles via their webstie. They are currently recruiting for an eCommerce Customer service position. You would be required to work within the Warehouse team in the Bridgend area.
Duties would include stock management, processing of orders from placing of the order to dispatch, advising and helping customers with order/product queries. Training for this will be given on site.
• Team player
• Comfortable dealing with complaints and difficult situations
• Ability to build rapport with customers
• Well organised and methodical
• Great communication skills and well motivated
• Ability to prioritise work load
• Computer literacy
• No optical experience required
Initial salary would be National Minimum Wage.
To apply for this eCommerce Customer Service role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.