5 months ago
Working principally on the new Group E Commerce platform NEO (name of project) the E-Commerce and Digital Product Analyst will support the implementation and improvement of Digital deployments for the Travel BL. Whether it be the configuration of a new business deal, refining existing products or empowering colleagues to manage their products themselves, the role is at the core of the BL’s strategy to expand its ecommerce foot print and rationalize its E-commerce operating costs.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Define best practice patterns for product set up and configuration
* Perform accurate and timely product and pricing configurations
* Participate in the agile development processes and ceremonies suggesting features to enhance the product configuration process
* Test and sign off features for deployment to internal users.
* Prioritise developments and ensure best use of limited development resource.
* Collaborate and negotiate with other BL’s requirements to ensure common features can be delivered efficiently
* Assess all E commerce new business opportunities for implementation complexity
* Participate in the end to end platform implementations of new business
* Act as a consultant to product, pricing and commercial teams to empower them to configure the relevant parts of products themselves
* Participate in the Migration of other AXA partners platforms onto NEO
* Deliver or support Training to new business users
* Perform project coordination tasks as required
* Perform CMS configuration tasks as required
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Able to work in a fast-paced commercial environment
and develop strong stakeholder relationships.
* Excellent at multi-tasking and working cross
functionally across different strands
* Highly numerate and PC literate
* Good communication skills, with the ability to
question, influence and provide opinions and professional recommendations in a
clear and constructive manner at all levels of the business, and with external
* Possess determination and drive, an enjoyment of
change and ability to work at pace through conflicting priorities,
* Highly organised and methodical with great
attention to detail
* must be a strong team-player and be able to
maintain a calm and positive approach even in a pressured or conflicted
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
* A strong background in Travel Insurance
* Exposure and experience of the agile development
methodology ideally across multi – locations.
* Demonstrable experience of roles requiring high
degrees of accuracy.
* Good understanding of Ecommerce & Website
technologies in order to understand core platform functionality
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
What We Offer