8 months ago
DPO Services Support Coordinator
The rapid growth of GRC Law, which offers an outsourced data protection officer (DPO) service, means we are looking to recruit a DPO services support coordinator. You will be highly organised, possess excellent customer service skills and have a passion for providing a high level of support to our DPO consultants.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with clients to arrange delivery activities;
* Ensuring the effective creation of DPO consultancy engagements and the assignment of resources;
* Helping and supporting individual consultants to ensure effective service delivery;
* Managing the assignment and reassignment of resources in response to short-term requirements; and
* Handling email enquiries related to delivery, resource availability, travel and other relevant matters.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced environment with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
This is an exciting opportunity for a first-class coordinator to play an important role in a growing international business.
Remuneration: Competitive - depending on skills and experience
Location: Office based - Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.