7 months ago
Divisional Retention Manager
Home Based Other
Division Retention Manager (IFA)
Location(s): Home Based
Purpose of the Role
The Division Retention Manager role sits within the Adviser Platform Sales team within Strategic Partners and is focussed on executing the Intermediary Retention strategy across Aviva’s Savings & Retirement propositions. With many billions of pounds invested across these propositions and the UK market constantly evolving this is an exciting time to join the team.
We are looking for a confident individual who is able to build effective business relationships with Intermediary firms in a F2F environment. A key part of the role will be to work alongside our Sales team and IFA firms to agree and implement appropriate actions to retain books of business within Aviva in line with customer objectives, the IFA’s business model and Aviva’s profitability. The role requires a strong understanding of the UK platform market including market drivers, constraints, trends and competitor propositions. The ideal candidate will be QCF Level 4 qualified or working towards becoming qualified. Travel across a geographical area will be required to visit IFA firms so a car allowance is included as part of the role.
The role is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career in a thriving Sales team within Aviva with both F2F and Telephony contact with IFA firms.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop and implement the Retention strategy across Aviva’s Savings & Retirement Propositions
* Improve recapture/retention rates on the IFA firms that they have involvement with, driven by data analytics
* Interact with IFA firms (all levels) and explain Aviva’s Retention positon
* Analyse MI produced centrally to identify trends and opportunities
* Liaise with internal stakeholders including the Platform Sales team (F2F & Telephony), Propositions & Finance
* Work as a team to generate new ideas and share best practice
* Demonstrate high levels of ethical standards and behaviours internally and externally through joint activity where appropriate
* Drive the aims and objectives of the segmentation strategy
* Prioritise time and effort efficiently to maximise profit
* Display clear and evident role model behaviours with all Aviva colleagues and external business partners
* Actively review the existing book of Aviva business and agree and implement appropriate strategies to retain it in line with policyholders’ objectives, the IFA’s business model and Aviva’s profitability
Skills & Experience required
* Business Planning / Analysis
* Relationship Management
* Planning & Organising
* Financial Literacy
* Understanding Distributors
* Sales Skill
* Fact Finding
* QCF Level 4 qualified or equivalent (or working towards)
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.