Distribution Sales Account Manager, Kitchen and Bathroom Products, South East and London. £30,000 Basic, £34,000 OTE plus car, pension, life assurance and other benefits. This is an outstanding sales account management opportunity working for a multi-million pound manufacturer with an impressive brand portfolio. Your client base will include trade distributors such as builder's and plumbers' merchants, retailers, wholesalers and multiple retailers covering the South East and London.
Managing a multi-million-pound account portfolio - this role DOES NOT require specific industry experience. However, to apply:
* You will be a brilliant account manager who has a reputation for building fantastic client relationships and has a year of B2B field sales experience.
* You will have exceptional sales drive and customer service skills
* You will be well planned and methodical in your approach to territory management and happy with attending sixteen client meetings per week (four meetings per day with one day in the office planning)
* You will appreciate the benefits of CRM systems and its ability to make you more effective.
* Someone that has received formal sales training in field territory management and a proven track record of success would be perfect.
As a person, you will be a self-motivated, intelligent, confident individual with the ambition and a desire to be the best that you possibly can.
This role DOES NOT involve cold calling new clients, this is a non-aggressive consultative account development role where building lasting business relationships with clients is essential. You will be given the support, training and leadership to ensure great success and job satisfaction. This is a long-term career role with a well-established manufacturer where honesty, teamwork, collaboration and integrity are essential ingredients to become successful within this organisation.
To apply for this role, you will be an individual of graduate calibre with a minimum of one year's field sales experience but perhaps frustrated by a lack of self-development and career opportunities.
To find out more please