20 days ago
Working within the newly created Hobbies vertical on the Leisure brands. The team consist of a Sales Manager and 3 sales people who are jointly responsible for delivering annual budgeted revenue of £1.2 million through selling effective marketing solutions to the biggest brands in the UK.
Job Summary & Purpose
Future is seeking a Display Sales Exec to join the sales team for the Leisure brands. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role is responsible for selling Print, Online, Sponsorship and Creative Solutions to core and non-core clients. Developing effective business relationships with all clients direct and some agencies.
Key role responsibilities
* Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities for advertiser investment across Future’s Leisure brands.
* Maximising commercial revenues from key accounts (agencies and direct clients) through strategic account management and new business development initiatives.
* Communicate and educate advertisers on Future’s proposition and latest product developments.
* Develop strong working relationships with all departments within Future to deliver effective solutions to your clients and ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
* Represent Future to the highest standards of professionalism and efficiency to all clients and customers by demonstrating a thorough knowledge, understanding and strategic view of the industry sector.
Essential skills and experience
* Experience of advertising sales – minimum 1 – 2 years media sales experience; digital experience an advantage.
* Proven track record of delivering results and generating revenue growth.
* Ability to successfully close negotiations at a senior level and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong analytical abilities and confidence to use the data.
* Team player who is used to working towards targets.
* Know how clients and agencies trade and buy media
* Has full UK drivers license