6 months ago
Do you want to be your own boss and self-employed but at the same time truly make a difference?
Hammonds, the UK’s leading fitted furniture company is currently looking for a self-employed Direct Sales Trainer to join our field-based sales training team, covering the South West region.
We not only offer the largest range of inspirational fitted bedroom furniture with hundreds of styles and limitless product combinations, we also offer an exciting range of kitchens and home office solutions.
We are a family-run business that is proud of its 90 year heritage and our ability to deliver innovative and exciting designs, firmly believing our storage solutions change our customers’ lives. All our products are manufactured at our premises in Leicestershire using sustainable materials. exeter
What you will be doing as our Direct Sales Trainer?
Your main role will be as a product ambassador, delivering product knowledge and detailing to new members of our direct sales teams through the delivery of our orientation to sales training programme. You will be required to educate the sales teams on our products and influence their way of thinking so they deliver an excellent customer experience, as well as establishing effective relationships that lead to positive brand performance.
As our Direct Sales Trainer you will be responsible for managing your own diary as well as handling your own administration, monitoring sales objectives and results and reporting on the impact of training programmes. In addition to your training responsibilities, the role will require you to spend 1 month per year in a selling role, covering for the Divisional Sales Manager.
What we’re looking for in our Direct Sales Trainer:
- You will be personable, focussed and enthusiastic with sound communication and presentation abilities and the capacity to learn quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage the full training cycle from on-boarding, in person assessments, performance development and feedback.
- Ideally you would have previously worked within a customer facing sales environment
- Possess a current UK driving licence and car, as well as your own mobile telephone and laptop.
- A recognised training qualification would be advantageous, along with proven experience of promotions management and sales drives.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for individuals with fantastic communication skills and strong commercial acumen.
- To be residing in the South West region.
In return we will offer our Direct Sales Trainer:
- A retainer rate of £35,000.
- A 5 from 7 day working week.
- Generous discounts on our products for self and family
You may be currently working as a Direct Sales, Designer, Sales Executive or similar.
Bath is commutable from Bristol, Chippenham, Weston Super Mare, Warminster, Marlborough and surrounding areas,
So, if you’d like to join our progressive family business of over 90 years as a Direct Sales Trainer please apply and complete our simple application process.
N.B: vacancies may be filled prior to the expiry date.
Strictly no agencies please