3 months ago
Direct Sales Consultant
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30
Holidays: 25 days plus public Holidays
Overall purpose of the job:
Secure new name business within the SME market across all aspect of the company portfolio including Cloud, Voice and Data.
To act as an advocate of Exponential-e in all customer interactions and within the external market place
Key responsibilities for this job:
* To ensure sales targets are achieved or a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis
* To plan Sales strategies and liaise with Marketing to produce campaigns to increase market share, raising awareness of the Exponential-e brand and technology
* To support Exponential-e's continued growth within the SME marketplace and ensure enhanced profile within the MLE marketplace
* To competently and knowledgably advise clients on ICT solutions and managed services that best fulfil their requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of client needs
* To negotiate pricing with clients to achieve sales in line with Exponential-e's pricing policies and client requirements
* Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales is required, along with regular activity reporting
* To ensure that the CRM is up to date for all accounts, customer contacts, prospects, deals and opportunities
* Assist with the mentoring of junior staff members
* Attending networking events which at times may include activities outside of normal work hours
* To take responsibility for and achieve personal and career advancement goals in line with Exponential-e’s personal development programme
* Establish and coordinate planned visits at the customer location and at Exponential-e.
* Company presentations to C-level executives.
* To establish, develop and bring on new accounts to manage. Identify up-sell opportunities within the existing accounts.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Consistent new business sales record within the the cloud, telecoms, ISP, systems integrator or carrier space
* Knowledge of cloud, data, voice, connectivity and Internet network technologies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to 'win trust', selling on the quality and integrity of Exponential-e
* An ambitious, industrious and aspirational mind-set
* Experienced selling into the SME/MLE market
* Must be driven, self-motivated and disciplined
* Good presentation skills
* Committed, engaged, and responsible when dealing with customers
* Eager to learn and develop
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."