11 months ago
Role Title: Digital Video Technology Manager
Mobility: 100% Travel may be required
Salary: £68,000 £93,000
The explosion in the complexity of Digital video services and the increasing drive to efficiently monetise content online are major disruptive factors for our media and telecommunications clients. Increasingly organisations are turning to Accenture to help them address the complex business opportunities and solve the technical and integration challenges created. Combined with the complexities of increasingly rich media and social interaction, the solutions we are helping to define can only be conceived, designed and delivered by a pool of talented and imaginative management consultants and technologists.
Digital Video is a rapidly growing part of Accenture's business. As a separate business unit operating worldwide, the Digital Video organization offers careers delivering a broad range of digital video related consulting projects for a strong portfolio of UK and global digital video clients. Accenture teams are able to deliver projects involving both third party technology solutions and projects involving our in-house platforms (including the Accenture Video Solution, Accenture Video Analytics and StormTest).
The Digital Video practice is expanding to build broader management and technology consulting coverage in order to serve an increasing number of digital video clients in the UK and across Europe.
As part of the consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting or leading client engagements and driving awareness of digital video management consulting offerings, building of consulting skills within digital video and helping drive consulting sales.
Key Responsibilities –
* Deliver digital video consulting projects working within client account teams
* Work with UK consulting lead to drive Digital Video growth priorities, including
* Helping to train and build consulting teams within digital video
* Helping to refine and shape consulting offerings
* Working with cross-functional teams to drive business development and sales across digital video accounts (media & entertainment and telecommunications clients typically)
* Conducting industry and market analysis to help shape the Digital Video practice’s strategy, offerings and potential acquisitions