4 months ago
Role: Digital Transformation Manager
Travel: up to 100%
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
What responsibilities will you have?
* Actively originate, shape and sell digital opportunities with our clients
* Help develop the go to market strategy for client accounts along with the client teams
* Be able to articulately present digital concepts to senior management
* Take responsibility for owning and delivering a specific sales target for a set of clients
* Support the delivery of client work
* Develop the business case for Digital opportunities
* Work with clients and client teams to successfully grow our Digital footprint in key accounts
What skills & experience are we looking for?
As a value member of our team you’ll have;
* Business development and sales experience in the communications, media and tech sectors
* Digital experience covering one or more of: digital commerce, digital strategy, digital marketing, content services, mobile applications, digital analytics
* Consulting services experience or experience of selling in a consultative environment
* Good listening skills, ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
* Experience in structuring and developing compelling proposals
* Ability to negotiate and shape a deal including understanding pricing and risk
* Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
* Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills