4 months ago
Information on the company
Ever wanted to go where no one has gone before? To be an integral part of a new tech innovation? To be a member of a family of brilliant minds who are on a revolutionary mission, and are quite frankly 'not messing around'?
This exciting well funded tech start-up is about to emerge from the shadows and change the world of data capture by creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology.
Their team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe. The breath-taking new digital spaces they create are set to radically transform entire industries. With their first product set to launch 2018.
If you are an ambitious, articulate, creative, confident graduate with great academic results and a passion for 3D Tech, we want to hear from you.
Do you want to be part of a company doing things that no other company has done before?
Do you want to play an important part in the future of a start-up while earning up to £25K-£30K?
Want to join a family of engineers, designers and creatives from around the globe?
But there are only 15 interview slots available.
If you are an ambitious, articulate, creative, confident individual with a passion for Tech, we want to hear from you.
This role is a highly mobile role in London, you will be expected to have or be able to attain a CBT or driving licence!
A day in the job
As a Digital Surveyor, no two days will look the same.
You’ll use the knowledge and skills from your in depth 6-week training course to provide surveying services to customers. You’ll get to document a range of properties across the capital, which can be viewed in 3D on mobile.
Imagine yourself using the latest hardware and software systems to capture spaces in high definition. You’ll then stream them to the cloud where advanced algorithms render the data into life like VR experiences. You’ll be part of the whole process from start to finish.
You’ll be responsible for a specific area of central London (usually the parts closest to you). This role involves interacting with customers, so you’ll be representing the brand. You’ll be as slick as an MI5 agent in and out of locations with minimal fuss.
* Independent: You’re able to work independently and take responsibility for your own productivity to meet targets.
* Organised: You’ll be managing your day to day scheduling to achieve maximum results and make even more money (the more you capture they more you earn).
* Supportive: You’ll be there to support your team by sharing best practice, continuous improvement ideas that build quality and operational efficiency
* Trustworthy: You’ll be accountable for the company’s equipment
* Professional: You’ll maintain a polished professional appearance and manner
* Want to learn: You’ll want to develop skills and knowledge within the real estate industry and VR industry
* Mobile: You should be independently mobile on a day-to-day basis with your own transport
* Problem-solver: You'll need to demonstrate intelligence and problem-solving strengths as you'll need to think on your feet in the field.
The perks of being a Digital Surveyor?
Training: 4-6 weeks degree level training.
Qualifications: You will gain industry-renowned qualifications in surveying
Remote working: Remote working with central London head office
Relaxed company culture: Friday “family gathering” followed by the gin cart!
Remember, there are only 15 interview slots available.
Apply immediately to be considered.
Adrian@inspiringinterns.com or call.
Apply for this role