4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Digital Sales manager, you will deliver direct online and programmatic revenues, and must successfully navigate, and lead where possible, changes underway in the digital advertising world.
– Maximise revenue by identifying and realising demand across all products within the digital portfolio
– Be responsible for the digital revenue generation of Sky’s and Sky partners’ digital estates across web and app
– Articulate all digital ad opportunities available and oversee the selling and administration of relevant non-spot ad revenues
– Develop a team of Sales Execs and Assistants to ensure best in class representation and service to our customers to maximise digital ad revenues for Sky Media
– Out-perform revenue targets and deliver an on brand, high standard of output
– Grow revenue from new and existing digital advertisers and drive multi-platform usage
– Manage and motivate a sales team
– Support digital partnerships with third party platforms including Twitter, Apple News and YouTube
– Ensure that our response to briefs is timely, creative, innovative and effective
– Excellent sales, creative ability and communication skills, both written and spoken, the ability to manage relationships with advertisers, and interpersonal skills of a high order
– Experience of delivering against revenue targets and driving revenue against emerging platforms or revenue streams
– Significant proven experience within the digital media industry
– Experience of new propositions beneficial
– Ability to manage and motivate sales teams
– Clear understanding of the Sky Media product range and future developments
– Sound knowledge of other media and where Sky Media’s product set fits into that market place
– Good understanding of the media planning and buying process and understand future technologies and commercial opportunities
– Ability to develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers both within clients and agencies and to manage targets and to monitor and deliver against them
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about