about 1 year ago
Do you want to learn about the digital side of business? How to drive sales digitally?
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Digital Intern to join our Sales team until September.
This is an exciting role with 100% involvement from Day 1. In line with the spirit of RB – an opportunity to take responsibility for projects on leading brands.
This is not a role on the side-lines – you will be a fully operational member of the team with the responsibility that goes with it.
Working on projects that provide:
* Analytical skills
* Hands-on commercial exposure e.g. to new product launches, in-store promotional activities etc
* Exposure/involvement in creative/design work
* Maintain Accelerate (or equivalent) system integrity for given account team
* Assist National Account Manager’s (NAM’s) in data entry, maintenance and accuracy
* Assist NAM’s in fact gathering and follow up admin resulting from customer claims relating to Accelerate entries
* Facilitate better administration and customer relationship building
* The key focus will be about “learning through doing” within a supportive coaching framework
* Correct in-store and shipment dates
* Raising admin detail for invalid customer claims
* Follow up and fact gathering for specific task – eg open liabilities
* Support NAM’s in Annual planning process – listing all new NPD’s into customer
Day to day supervision will be provided by an experienced National Account Manages or Brand Managers with regular interaction with a Marketing Manager or Team Lead to ensure a balanced project list, the projects are on track and executed to a high standard and within the required timelines.
You will also have exposure to other functional areas including – Sales, Finance and Supply.
Is this You?
* Available to start immediately (4-8 weeks)
* In university education on track for a 2:1 or higher, or have graduated with a 2:1 or higher
* A in GCSE Maths
* Action-oriented and energetic, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solvingand driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles.
* Self starter, with strong analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen when identifying business issues/opportunities
* An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical. We want you to think outside the box
* Ambitious and motivated to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
* Fluent in English (another language is preferred but not necessary)
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.