about 1 month ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Management of campaign process – Including, campaign set up, monitoring delivery and post campaign analysis.
– Be organising all campaign information to ensure we have all relevant details on all campaigns.
– Liaising with the inventory team to manage monthly Video and Digital availability.
– Own the relationship with operations to make sure all campaigns go live on time.
– Service agencies to ensure they get all the campaign information they need, updating them on their activity and providing excellent service levels.
– Assist in brief responses to win business.
– Monitor market trends to input to weekly sales meeting / your team.
– Gather market competitive insights to provide leads for your Exec/Manager.
– Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
– Excellent organisation skills.
– Good with multi-tasking.
– Proactive, self-starter, eye for improvement and process.
– Ability to develop relationships with agency buyers and planners.
– Good administration skills.
– Ability to work closely with a wide range of internal departments.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about