Our client is looking to add a new Digital Sales Account Manager to their existing team in London to secure new business opportunities across the UK market.
They're the market leader provider of multimedia content and services in the UK and Ireland.
They're a national news agency that serves a broad range of customers including major media and digital brands around the world, businesses and public sector organisations.
Since being established in 1868, they have been gradually expanding and they take pride in using their content to deliver news and make information accessible to all.
The new Digital Sales Account Manager's role is to proactively source, develop and close new business (digital sector) across the UK and Ireland.
The responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting, generating and sourcing new leads
- Revenue retention and new business sales across a suite of content services
- Taking ownership of the full sales cycle to achieve and exceed targets
- Liaising with all departments in line with company objectives (e.g editorial, sales, technical and legal)
- Proactively carry out research to find new, quality leads
- Develop and demonstrate an excellent knowledge across the company's range of products and consult the clients based on their different needs
- Provide feedback to managers and wider business on product fit and recommendations
- Efficient account management, up- and cross sell the company's packages
The ideal Digital Sales Account Manager needs to
- Have minimum 3 years' experience in consultative B2B new business sales/business development and account management
- Have experience in a multi-product environment with the ability to cross sell
- Have experience in the media industry (Digital media preferred)
- Possess a good knowledge and understanding of real-time content driven services
- Strong experience in meetings, presentations and pitches by phone, Skype and face to face
- Have a consultative and forward thinking sales approach
- Experience in CMS systems and APIs
- Experience in using Salesforce and the Microsoft office suite efficiently
- Salary of £38-40k per annum (based on experience) + commission (OTE £65-70k)
- Full company benefits package