5 months ago
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe. The company headquarters is in London’s iconic Leicester Square.
Digital Media Manager
Group Head, DAX & Digital
A digital specialist sales role, the DMM will be responsible for revenue generation across all Global digital products. This role requires a high standard of digital knowledge, strong media agency contacts and a clear grasp of the digital landscape. A passion for digital audio will help, as a core focus will be to monetise Global’s award winning Digital Audio Exchange (DAX); the leading digital audio proposition in the market.
* Revenue generation across all Global digital products: DAX, Video & Display
* Maintaining a high profile within their portfolio of agencies, ensuring they are front of mind for briefs, new business and short term opportunities
* Focus on establishing, building and maintaining relationships with ATD’s
* Working with the business hubs to ensure that digital plays a major role in client pitches
* Promoting Global’s data and audience offering in market
* Proactively identifying and converting new revenue opportunities
* Revenue performance across digital audio, video & display
* Specific KPIs based on individual and team objectives
* Delivery & implementation of business plan
* Relationships and profile within agency teams and specific clients, with a key focus on the following departments: Digital, AV, Comms planners, Trading Desks
About this person:
Digital Media Managers are digital media sales specialists with excellent digital knowledge. They are confident presenters and proactive in getting in front of planners/buyers and cutting through in a crowded marketplace. They are incredibly inquisitive and up to date on an ever-changing digital landscape. They will also have a wider perspective on the role digital plays in Global’s overall business objectives. Being a team player is key, they will be coming in to a fantastically talented team who are passionate about the brand and products they sell, so this is an exciting but equally challenging role.
2-3 years media sales or agency experience
Understanding of data and audience segmentation