5 months ago
Digital Insight Analyst (Adobe/Google)
We are looking for a skilled individual that can contribute particular expertise in the use of Google and Adobe Analytics reporting suite to understand customer behaviour, opportunities and segments. This is to help us improve our online journeys, reduce online failure and drive high value targeted marketing activity across our multiple online journeys with Quotemehappy.com and General accident.
A key attribute will be their ability to identify the required data to provide insightful reporting for end to end sales, operations and marketing teams and have an appreciation of data and technical processes of delivering valuable MI.
They should be able to demonstrate an understanding of digital analytics capabilities to generate optimisation ideas and provide analysis and insight, presenting back by appropriate means and making use of new features within Google and Adobe Analytics product to provide more sophisticated insights in the most efficient way.
Using techniques such as AB testing is at the heart of how we make our decisions and experience of this type of analysis would be advantageous.
You will work closely with the trading and data teams to provide trading summary reports and performance trend reports, so transactional SQL knowledge is required as well as skills and experience developing reporting in Microsoft Power BI, and SSRS or similar tools.
* Website tracking and reporting
* Lead consultant for all Quotemehappy.com and general accident Web analytics tools (google/Adobe)
* Support delivery of trading reports in SSRS/ PowerBI developing SQL queries
* Report findings into trading team to make informed decisions to improve conversion rates and customer journeys
* Adobe Analytics
* Google analytics including Data Studio
* Preparation of reports, data, metrics which inform decision making
* Transactional SQL skills to query data for Report building in SSRS and Power BI
* Key Analytical skills and methods enabling accuracy and interpretation of data.
* Commitment to continual research and reading on the latest tactics, techniques, tools and methodologies around Website Analytics
* Presents information well in all formats – written, verbal and using Microsoft office tools (excel, powerpoint)
* Uses analytical approach to a problem to ensure rigour and accuracy (e.g. comfortable with concepts of significance, trending and modelling)
* Experience in Web Analytics (Adobe/Google)
* Experience in online marketing
* Experience with transactional SQL
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 29 Days holiday allowance plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly or.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.