8 months ago
Role: Digital Finance and Business Performance Transformation Consultant/Manager
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 £93,000
Are you a finance or business performance professional or consultant frustrated by the pace of change in your current role?
Do you actively seek ways to unlock business value and apply new operating models and digital technologies in your work or career?
Are you excited about being part of an industry that is on the cusp of unprecedented change and which is at the heart of all our lives?
If so, then come and meet our team!
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of consultancy services where innovation and high performance is delivered.
We are a team with backgrounds in economics, finance, transformation and strategy and have a passion for the Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) sector and we are seeing significant growth. We’d love to hear more from you and how you would like to help us achieve this growth together!
As part of our world-class Consulting business you’ll work alongside industry experts on transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. Responsible for the transformation agenda for our clients, Accenture’s Consulting business designs solutions which bring the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients and provide unmatched experiences through our industry knowledge, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter expertise.
As a Consultant/Manager within the CMT CFO (Chief Financial Officer) & Enterprise Value team you will help to shape the transformation of our clients and be part of the future of the Communications & Media, Software & Platforms, Electronics & Hi-Tech and Aerospace & Defence industry (collectively making up the CMT sector) by providing leading-edge digital finance and enterprise performance capabilities.
Background of the Accenture CMT CFO & Enterprise Value Capability:
Communications, Media and Technology companies are making a pivot from products to services, from insulated, single-company operations and hardware to software and shared platforms where digital disruptors are capitalizing on future value creation. These are just some of the macro forces driving significant change in the industry causing CMT clients to re-think their business models across the entire value chain. Our practice guides leaders to consider the scale, direction and timing of investments to ensure the transition is managed wisely. This is achieved through, for example our Technology Strategy Offerings, Next Generation Operating Models and the Finance Workforce of the future offerings.
Our team enables clients to unlock trapped value within their Finance and Business processes and organizations by reducing cost and improving the value delivered. We do this by employing digital technologies such as AI and Robotic Process Automation to eliminate inefficiencies and we help CFOs and their leadership teams to measure and focus on what really matters through the use of Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Data Visualization Tools.
At Accenture we are seeking professionals who want to make a real difference and have the passion and experience to bring digital technologies and new operating models to our clients and help them achieve results.
Key activities in the CMT CFO & Enterprise Value practice will include:
* Building and managing strong client relationships amongst the Finance Leadership Community
* Designing and leading innovation and discovery workshops and business change programmes
* Planning and managing the work efforts of the team
* Being part of, and leading a project team, often working with colleagues across the globe
* Evaluating the value of digital opportunities and different courses of action
* Bringing the best of Accenture to our clients through collaboration across our five business areas (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology)
* Communicating decision options and benefits, around people, process and technology – while demonstrating your deep finance functional understanding
* Identifying and qualifying leads for follow on work and working with senior leadership to deliver compelling client proposals, bids and sales messages and materials
* Mentoring, coaching and identifying development opportunities in junior members
* Taking a leadership role in the practice, shaping and overseeing practice activities that support our growth such as recruiting, designing development programmes and events, mentoring, leading thought leadership and research projects, and client value assessments and analysis.