9 months ago
The role will be supporting the Vent-Axia social housing sales division meet its specification objectives within the company. The job role will be responsible for creating the leads and opportunities that will generate sales of the company's domestic public product category.
The position also has responsibility for assisting with the admin duties of the team including pricing, quotation requests, technical information to clients and colleagues.
- To work a targeted list of registered providers from Focal Research, CRM and social media to generate sales leads for the social housing team.
- To help the Social Housing Director with lead generation for new starters with existing customers through Focal Research, CRM and social media.
- To assist the social housing division in updating CRM with the right contact details and job positions through contacting clients and key decision makers using Focal Research, CRM and social media.
- To provide a weekly update to the Social Housing Director of sales contacts made each week.
- Where necessary on clients they are working with for the DBAM to directly generate quotes. When called upon by social housing team management is happy to assist with pricing and quotation requests.
- To assist when necessary the social housing division with admin duties such as expired quotes when an area is vacant.
- When called upon by social housing team management is happy to attend and assist with site visits/client meetings.
- Generate appointments for the social housing team of product demonstrations of Vent-Axia Social Housing Products.
- Generate after-sales support activity for the social housing team to aid our existing clients such as tool box talks, site surveys, etc.
- To provide a weekly update on CRM of new contacts found and added of registered providers and associated supply chain partners to assist with through customer information for the social housing sales team.
PLANNING AND ORGANISATION
- Working with the social housing sales team as an internal support function to maximise sales opportunities of key Public RMI products.
- Supporting the social housing team in driving awareness with clients of after-sales support available nationally.
- Providing administration support where necessary to support with new starters and vacant areas.
1. Ability to deliver help and support via phone call and email correspondence
2. Delivers on agreed deadlines and can prioritise and manage administrative workload.
4.Measures their own performance in the role and takes full responsibility for results in their job description of responsibility. Takes, seeks and makes opportunities for new business.
5. Understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
1. Previous sales experience an advantage particularly working in a call-centre environment.
2. Previous experience of ventilation products and understanding of relevant building regulations an advantage.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
2 months ago
only 27 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
only 27 days until close