5 months ago
Depot Support Administrator x2
As a Deport Support Administrator you will receive and manage in-bounds calls over the phone and give pragmatic advice to the depot teams. Typical technical advice can include information about new product lines; advice on effective installation (non-electrical only); arranging deliveries of special depot requests and occasionally liaising with other product suppliers as required. Alongside managing the calls you will also help Howdens to continually improve its own manufactured products by spotting themes and trends in the types of issues that you deal with.
This is an engaging administrator role where you are required to build really strong and meaningful working relationships over the phone where your effective listening, administration and problem solving skills will be frequently tested and perfected. You must be an efficient and accurate administrator of data and ideally have a working knowledge of installing typical joinery products for example kitchens and internal doors. Whilst joinery knowledge is helpful to identify common issues, full training will be offered for the right person with the right personal skills and attitude.
* Daily management of RMS QA Data System, and maintenance of depot folders
* Maintain the service parts operation
* Depot replacement stock administration (Special Picks)
* Depot returns administration
* Planning and arranging site visits for the teams Field Engineers
* Answering / logging calls and communication of quality issues raised by the regional, area and depot managers
* Regional board outputs and customer complaints
* Accurately capturing key data from calls on live data system
* Communication of issues raised to wider QA depot team
* Capturing information of products & organising logistics to facilitate the return of product to the primary sites
Skills & Experience Required:
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
* Experience and knowledge of current internal warehouse processes and product ranges would be highly desirable
* Strong communication skills
* Outstanding problem solving skills with the proven ability to display outstanding attention to detail
* Flexibility to work additional hours if required.
If you genuinely take pride in getting to the root of an issue and then take even greater pride in bringing about a great resolution for yourself and your business, please apply!
Howdens Joinery was founded in Yorkshire in 1995. In its first year of operation it had just 14 depots and sales of £1m. Today, Howden Joinery Group has grown to become the UK's leading supplier of kitchens, with the largest kitchen rigid cabinet manufacturing capacity in Europe. It employs over 8,000 people, has over 640 depots nationwide and generates annual sales of over £1.3 billion and it is still growing. The Supply Division is responsible for inspirational design and development, sourcing, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and providing aftersales support to service their one customer, the depot.
Our attractive salary and benefits package is supported by excellent training and development programmes. As well as the opportunity to develop within a pioneering area of the business for a high-profile FTSE 250 company, you’ll join a rewarding organisation, recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.