2 months ago
DEPARTMENT MANAGER IN WITNEY, OXFORDSHIRE!
Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues, and put your business knowledge to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Department Manager comes with a wide range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
* Ensuring that your department team are providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
* Working together with the store Visual team to ensure that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends.
* Recruiting, training and developing your Sales Advisor team together with the Store Manager.
* Planning your staff scheduling and organising your department to meet the needs of the business and maximise profitability
* Ensuring our store routines, policies and guidelines are met to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store
* Setting an example for your team by acting as a role model using our values.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
* Leadership skills - the ability to delegate work, follow up results and provide constructive, straightforward feedback to coach and develop your team.
* Being organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks based on the needs of our fast paced business.
* The ability to analyse figures and formulate plans to maximise sales.
* The drive and ambition to reach business goals in an effective manner.
* A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve