8 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a fast growing recruitment and staffing business.
They are about to enter their 6th trading year from June 1 2018 and are scheduling for some fantastic and prolonged growth.
Their business operates broadly in 2 markets, UK & EMEA & North America.
The main unique quality of our business is their 100% focus on Workday, a multi-billion US Software company that is currently the fastest growing company in it’s sector.
They have aligned with this software and is the first and only 100% recruitment & staffing business in this sector.
This is a paid internship offering £18K pro rata for the first 3months followed by a permanent role.
How you can expect to spend your day;
The role of the Demand Generation is a very important role within the company’s growth, and coincides with a major IT systems and brand upgrade that is taking place across the business.
1. Month 1 – this will be a data aggregation and validation process, working with the CEO, to collate and collect all import client and candidate data that is current stored in different data locations.
2. Month 2 – this will involve working with the CEO, the Outbound Marketing Team & IT Salesforce Consultants, to formulate different campaign strategies to help market and communicate to this data.This will involve aligning communications with the new marketing platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and their website.
3. Month 3 – this will continue on the good work from month’s 2 and 3, and focus on expanding the brand message across different marketing platforms – part of this will be extending the brand through thought leadership, white papers that will help drive and maintain our leading market leading as the number 1 staffing company in our sector.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
1. Ideal personality includes - outgoing, confident, fun, proactive, hard working.
2. Ideal attributes includes – lateral thinking, analytical, attention to detail, IT literate
3. Ideal qualifications – marketing or business degree, good A Levels and general academic background.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* You will join a small but rapidly growing staffing and project solutions business – they work in a very cool open plan, funky offices based near London Bridge – the office is full of like minded tech start ups, so as well as exciting and stimulating work, the environment will be fun and very social.
* Given this is a global business, there will be the opportunity to work with clients and great people who are situated all over the world.
* If successful in the first 3 months, there is every chance that this will lead to a long term assignment as we are growing very fast.
Apply for this role