2 months ago
Retail Operations/Store Support
Head Office Deeside
Permanent - Full time
Delivered Sales Support Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Delivered Sales Support Administrator on a full time and permanent basis to effectively support the Delivered Sales department and retail with the use of appropriate systems and efficient administration.
The aim of the role will be to ensure effective planning through efficient process and workforce to optimise the delivered sales service and drive improvements through compliance and cost control.
Successful candidates will be dealing with the implementation of the new delivered sales model as well as store profile reviews which will involve ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
The aim of the team is to deliver a great customer experience for our stores, resolve queries in a timely and effective manor, responding to retail calls within the required SLA’s.
The role will require new store and store refit support and ad-hoc administration across the department when required.
Duties of the role:
* Ensure all processes are mapped and reflect the best process
* Continually review processes within Retail to ensure best practice followed
* Ensure all Delivered Sales models are accurate and are set up correctly within internal systems
* Continually review and audit the delivered sales model to ensure key assumptions & parameters are up to date and reflective of customer demand
* Provide the communication link between internal departments and retail through developments of the delivered sales service and model trials
* Pro-actively work with other central departments to ensure best possible service to Retail
* Model all changes proposed and provide impact analysis including MI to understand challenges and opportunities
* Reflect new / updated parameters for both New and Refit Stores in-line with the procurement schedule
* Support Store Managers & Area Manager with service scheduling issues
* Responsibility for the accurate and timely administration of wage allowances and system updates
* Knowledge and experience of Retail
* Excellent communication skills with ability to support, challenge and influence at all levels
* Good computer literacy with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Structured and organised with ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* Logical thinking and problem-solving ability with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to present complex information in a simple manner
* Confident in working with teams across the business
Iceland offer a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, we provide 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, free parking on site, 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount, a highly subsidised restaurant on site along with a subsidised costa.