12 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a global digital media company, specialising in B2B publishing and information. They provide an engaging mix of news, events, intelligence and training across Digital Marketing, FinTech and Business Media verticals.
Their event portfolio focuses on facilitating transactional connections between a delegation of buyers and a range of carefully chosen suppliers to the given industry. To facilitate these connections, they gather high-level intelligence from both parties via phone.
We’re now looking for a self-motivated individual to liaise with their delegates to engage them with this part of the event, to gather this pivotal intelligence via phone, sub-edit this content and to make available to our community.
A career at here is like no other; it will be challenging, fast-paced and you will be constantly learning – but we have lots of fun along the way and never take ourselves too seriously! You have the chance to make a real impact, and we provide our team with the responsibility and autonomy to do so.
* Acquisition of delegate intelligence, primarily via phone call, to assist with creating meaningful interactions between our clients
* Convincing our delegates of the benefits of engaging with this unique service, championing our product at every possible opportunity
* Building relationship with our delegates throughout the event campaign
* Editing of intelligence
* Provide a high level of customer service to our delegates by understanding and assisting with any queries they have related to the event and addressing them via the appropriate internal stakeholder
* Meet and exceed activity targets including daily KPI’s and intelligence acquisition targets
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Experience in a customer service role
* Ideally degree educated or equivalent qualification
* Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward with a strong commercial acumen
* Enjoys working as part of team in a busy scale-up environment
* A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Emotionally instinctive – perceptive, fascinated by people, an excellent listener
* Calm – an ability to keep perspective in any situation
* Persistent – willing to constantly test and refine your approach, because it may take several times of trying before it works
* Motivated – unwavering motivation to be successful
* Pragmatic – you spot opportunities and challenges and then grab/solve them
* Collaborative – a team-player, with a constant focus on the goal
Their culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – they seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Their people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
What are the perks of working at this company?
They offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits which includes;
* Life assurance
* Pension scheme
* 25 days’ holiday
* Flexible benefits tailored to suit your lifestyle such as Private Health Care, Dental care, Simply Health, Perkbox, contribution to gym membership.
Apply for this role