9 months ago
Information on the company
Launched in 2007, this thriving online reviewing community powers music and fashion research. Used by independent artists, radio stations, record labels, publishers, managers and now retailers, they are a multi award winning company looking for a superstar to join their customer support team!
They are a fast growing company working with some of the largest music businesses in the world, so taking ownership and using your initiative is essential as this role will cover a broad range of activities.
This is a permanent graduate job paying upwards of £17.5K, depending on experience, based in Reading.
What does the company do:
Our client is a thriving online reviewing community. Their research is used by independent artists, radio stations, record labels, retailers, and media agencies! Their vision is to be the recognised global leader in crowdsourced predictive analytics. They strive to create a culture of excellence in all that they do, with an emphasis on providing a world class service to anyone they interact with, from reviewers on Slicethepie, through to global brands and label executives.
Working within their customer support team, your role will be focused on supporting all aspects of the reviewing site, as well as analysing data for clients. You will resolve enquiries, manage reviewer quality control systems (review analysis and payments), and provide first hand support for client data requests. You will be analysing data from a range of industries and working with key stakeholders across the business.
As part of a small team you must be hard working, process driven with excellent written English and great attention to detail. You must be an excel wizard, have a ‘can do’ attitude, and get excited about data. This role is varied and ideal for a graduate looking to grow into a data focused account management position.
• Ensure that all customer enquiries are resolved professionally and within SLA
• Use bespoke software to monitor reviews and take appropriate actions to ensure consistently high-quality reviews
• Understand our users and communicate clearly any site issues (internally) as well as help problem solve
• Support external partnerships and client services team, across music, video, consumer electronics, and retail verticals
• Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports for clients
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be proactive, self motivated and willing to learn
• Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques and tools
• Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
• The ability to carry out data quality control and validation
• An understanding of data protection issues
• The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations
• German language skills desirable but not essential
Apply for this role