4 months ago
Reporting to: Customer Support Director
Job Purpose: Primary function of this new role is for customers to have one point of contact for all their needs going forward and ensure customer satisfaction at all times. Each coordinator will be responsible for a designated region covering all aspects of Customer Service.
Nature and scope (including impact of decision-making):
• The role will require the ability to deal across functions, from workshop floor personnel, Field Service Engineers through to, and including, Senior Managers, decision makers and main board directors within customer organisations and our own international organisation.
• Decisions made in this role will have a significant impact on Hako’s professional standing
• Operates within agreed strategic plan and objectives with minimal day-to-day management input
* Promptly dealing and responding quickly to customer enquiries by telephone and email in adherence with the enquiry procedure. Act as secondary contact for all customers
* Accurately processing customer orders in a timely manner on SAP from various sources (parts / machines / internal / external)
* Coordinating the entire process from point of machine order through to delivery in line with customer’s delivery requirements, including liaising with procurement manager, workshop personnel and transport department and providing accurate and regular feedback to customers on the progress of their order.
* Completing all administrative duties and support Sales team with all administrative requirements to ensure smooth running of all accounts. Assisting the team to improve their productivity and focus.
* Ensure customer contact strategy is followed and maintained, includes regular annual contact with customers following delivery.
* To effectively and efficiently answer service and break down requests from customers, considering at all times the SLA agreements in place. To allocate service / breakdown workload to the external engineers in an efficient and timely manner, considering locations and engineer travel time. Identify to Line Manager, items that are likely to cause an overload of work and plan accordingly.
* Process of service contracts in conjunction with machine orders. Active follow up of equipment sold without service contracts.
* Ensure that estimates are turned around in a timely manner and chased with customers, actively seeking chargeable opportunities and ensuring their timely completion with engineers to achieve monthly financial targets
* To manage the lifecycle of service contracts on a monthly basis, work with customers to advise when current contracts are expiring and ultimately encourage them to renew. Actively promoting contracts to customers who do not currently have them.
* To accurately process completed work through to invoice on a daily basis, and handle any customer queries relating to this invoicing in a timely manner with particular emphasis on revenue targets
* Be actively involved in any special projects concerning the sale and promotion of parts and consumables
* Create SAP reports as necessary for designated area. Forecasting revenue numbers across all revenue streams on a weekly basis
* Optimise selling potential by establishing contact and developing relationships with new and existing prospects via cold calling, email and marketing campaigns. Cross sell and upsell where appropriate to increase parts profitability
* Manage the entire process from point of order through to delivery including liaising with procurement supervisor. Maintain communication with customer providing updates on extended lead times and parts delivery.
* Day to day management of outstanding orders and back orders, ensure customer is up to date with progress of their order.
* Act as front of house; providing a warm welcome to all individuals visiting Hako
* Provide customers with official quotations and follow up all opportunities in a timely manner.
* Escalation of issues effecting fulfilment of orders to Line Manager.
* To operate at all times within the company’s policies and procedures at the highest professional and ethical standards whilst maintaining a positive and strong customer service culture.
* Maintain a strong understanding of the market and its needs as well as Hako’s current and future technical and service developments and remain up-to-date with all competitor product and service developments.
* To ensure that the companies Health & Safety regulations are followed at all times.
* To deal promptly with any customer complaints or problems escalating where required.
* Take responsibility for understanding and agreeing action plan for own development needs and ensure that you constantly display customer focus and reflect the culture.
(Minimum requirements to be able to perform the job effectively/successfully)
Education & Training
· Good Maths and English skills (min GCSE or equivalent)
· Educated to a minimum of ‘A’ Level or equivalent
Skills & Experience
· At least 3 years sales administration or customer service experience.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Highly organised with experience of working to deadlines.
· Working knowledge of CRM Systems
· Good working knowledge of SAP
· Professional Telephone Manner
Interpersonal & Behavioural Skills
(To include core competencies)
· Development potential – Has the potential to move a minimum of one further level in the organisation
· Customer centricity – must have the ability to think beyond the status quo in order to ensure the organisation exceeds our customers’ expectations;
· Drive – fully focused on delivering, unwilling to accept missing “the numbers”, driven to provide excellent customer service as standard;
· Personal impact – perceived as an energetic, trustworthy individual by both the customer and the rest of the Hako organisation;
· Tenacity – will always strive to achieve goals irrespective of the perceived size and extent of obstacles.
· Risk taker – not afraid to take risks and challenge deeply embedded organisational beliefs.
· Display the Company’s Core Competencies and behaviours at all times – CP 002
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. The Company reserves the right to adapt, change and add to these duties, tasks and responsibilities in line with business needs.