19 days ago
Customer Support Advisor- White Goods Diagnostics
Job Number: 18109
Location: Sheffield Contact Centre (LSH001)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Team Knowhow Contact Centre, Sheffield
Permanent Contract, Full time (30-45 hours per week)
£9.18 per hour plus company benefits
We’re a nation of tech lovers. And when kit goes wrong, life goes wrong. But not when you’re around. Join Team Knowhow and, with your super helpful service, you’ll own your expertise to help us keep all the important stuff in customers’ lives working – their technology.
So what does it take to be part of our team of experts? Like us, you’ll have a passion for making customers smile by being super helpful and a drive to never stop learning. And how you act will reflect that. With your keen eye for detail, team spirit and can-do attitude, you’ll go the extra mile to show customers and colleagues just how much you care.
As a Diagnostics Support Advisor you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers. You’ll provide first line diagnostic support on a variety of domestic appliances including Dishwashers, Fridge Freezes and Washing Machines. By listening to our customers and applying your product knowledge, you will be successful at identifying and diagnosing faults across a variety of products. Taking ownership, you will be responsible for ordering replacements parts and arranging for field engineers to visit the customer and repair the product.
You don’t need to have a diagnostics background however the ability to apply knowledge logically and systematically is beneficial. We will provide full comprehensive training together with ongoing guidance and support throughout your career with Dixons Carphone, meaning you’ll be equipped with the skills required to deliver a memorable service to our customers.
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* A logical and analytical thinker and problem solver
* To be self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude
* To be flexible, resilient and have the ability to handle change
* The ability to remain professional at all times
* Possess strong customer service skills
Benefits of working for Dixons Carphone:
* Up to 40% off mobile phone contracts with EE, O2 and Vodafone.
* 10% of all Currys and PC World products.
* A fully paid, comprehensive training programme.
* Clear career progression.
* Onsite restaurant with subsidised Costa Coffee.
* TV, gaming systems and pool table facilities.
* Uniform provided free of charge.
Dixons Carphone group is Retail Week’s 2016 Retailer of the Year and Europe’s largest specialist electrical, telecommunications and services retailer. And Team Knowhow is here to keep all that important tech working. Why? Because we want to offer our customers the whole package. Every year there are 8.5 million technology repairs in the U.K. Add this to our £10bn in annual sales, and you can see why it makes sense to be part of the bigger technology lifecycle. We’re aiming to reach even more customers, connect many more wires and create a service that the nation will love.