10 months ago
Customer service is meeting the needs and desires of any customer, as the heart of our business it’s important we find enthusiastic individuals with the drive to deliver a fantastic service to every customer.
As a customer support advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our newly enrolled customers. You will be involved in the process of onboarding, helping them move from old suppliers to our existing customer base. You will be receiving inbound and outbound calls from customers, taking ownership of any queries from start to finish during the transition process, this may include retaining the customer and chasing up any outstanding balances.
You will be doing this all whilst adhering to company policies and procedures - but don’t panic our 3-week training course, and ongoing training and development will make certain your provided with the highest level of skills to succeed in the role!
Based in South Manchester
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm NO weekend, evenings or bank holidays.
Salary: Starting at £16,350 with the opportunity to rise to £18,720 in your first 12 months on our pay progression scheme.
* Discounts off holidays, high street stores, restaurants and many more!
* Annual Summer and Christmas Party!
* 31 days holiday each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service.
* Opportunity to earn up to £460 in bonuses on a quarterly basis.
* Company pension scheme.
* Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers.
* Free Life Assurance for all employees.
* Pay Progression scheme - Enabling you to increase your salary as you develop your skills on a 4-tier basis.
To arrange an Immediate interview, apply today!
As one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing, independent business to business telecoms and utility providers, we’re looking to continue the expansion of our successful call centre operation.