Opportunity to be a Customer Success Manager working for a highly respected and reputable technology organisation.
Internationally recognised for offering leading software solutions of intelligent information and background screening for businesses and professionals.
Our client is an exciting venture capitalist funded global start-up. They provide enhanced due diligence services by interrogating digital data (including social media, deep and dark web) and leveraging open source intelligence. They help their clients identify people risk, help them to screen new employees with confidence, safeguard their investments and to build reputational resilience. Based in London, their clients primarily sit across the financial services, legal, private equity and highly regulated sectors and they are keen to propel their growth into other sectors including the HR & Recruitment sector.
They have successfully onboarded many clients within the last couple of years, and now they are on the lookout for a Customer Success Manager to join the team and propel the growth using their sound platform and case studies.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be:
- Enable Client Relationship and Marketing to be as fast and effective as possible
- Management Information - ensure CRM is fully maintained by the team and build the weekly management report (Manage the data)
- Manage new and existing client relationships with on-time generation activities as well as client lifecycle management. Be a responsive, well-informed point of contact for all clients (manage the clients)
- Support and direct the direct and indirect sales team to work collaboratively, to effectively share data and ensure that the best tools and messaging are always at hand (manage the team)
- Support the Head of Business Development and Head of Marketing with lead generation activities as required
- Keep up to date with our products and services, confidently articulating the benefits to prospective clients and partners
- Identify and attend conferences, networking events and relevant forums in to help generate leads and foster relationships with prospective clients
- Support the creation and proofreading of blog posts, visual content and other short-form content
- Assist with events planning and coordinate activities with third-party suppliers
- Compile and distribute other statistical and financial information as necessary including social media and website analytics
- Gather, analyse, and discuss market trends and data with colleagues and clients
The successful candidate will be able to demonstarte the following;
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Self-starter, ability to work within the firm's fast-paced and highly focused environment
- Ability to plan and manage the workload to ensure client deadlines are met
- Customer focus and the ability to both understand and exceed client requirements
- Good verbal/written communication skills to deliver key messages in short and punchy manner
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Ability to manage own time whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiatives to help drive the company growth
- Strong work ethic and able to work with integrity
- Graduate or 2nd jobber with some face-to-face sales experience, preferably in either financial services, technology or HR industries
- Use of CRM system, social media platforms to generate sales and leads
- Experience in with marketingof SaaS or tech solutions is desired but not essential
A very generous basic salary varying £28,000 - £32,000 with commission and the opportunity to start your career and progress while learning to develop yourself and further hone your skills.