Job Description: Relationship Manager / Customer Success Consultant
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success
Location: Successful candidate would preferably be located within a 1.5 hour drive of the office in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
The Customer Success Consultant (CSC) role at Kallidus is pivotal for both Enterprise, Mid-Market and Small Business segments in driving customer satisfaction and utilisation of the Kallidus Suite of software. The CSC will be SME (Subject Matter Expert) in the Kallidus Suite and act as trusted technical advisor to customers in adopting the Kallidus Suite.
The Customer Success Consultant will hold regular calls and face-to-face meetings with customers to:
- Analyse supports calls to identify potential trends in their help desk calls
- Review current success and utilisation of the Kallidus solution
- Make proactive recommendation to improve the use of the solution
- Build strategic value-add customer relationships, providing best in class services and ensuring customer satisfaction via technical expertise
Success will be realised by achieving Kallidus Suite adoption, customer satisfaction (measured via the annual Net Promoter Score (NPS)), reference ability, contract renewals and upsell/cross sell of additional modules within the Kallidus Suite.
- Good level of competence and understanding of software configuration
- Understand and diagnose customer requirements with the ability to document in a clear and concise way
- Drive customer retention, with focus on continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Ensure all elements of the Kallidus Suite are being used by the customer and are optimally configured
- Fully resolve escalated customer issues in a timely manner
- Obtain consistently positive feedback in NPS surveys and using feedback to implement change
- Develop and maintain an expert level knowledge of each of Kallidus’ software and services offerings
- Foster collaboration within the Customer Experience team and across customer touch points
- Collaborate with internal partners in Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, etc.
- Deep understanding of SCORM/AICC content
- Understanding of the following technologies: SQL, Analytics/reporting, especially Business Objects, Technical project management.
Other soft skills needed:
- Ability to work within a highly competitive and complex environment and be able to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, especially high influence customer HR/IT advocates
- Enthusiasm of technology, high energy level, innovative thinking
- A passion for delivering customer excellence
- Good communication skills and team work spirit
- 5+ years relevant working experiences, BS or MS degree
- Base Salary: on application
- Fuel Allowance: 45p per mile (no other payments)
- Stakeholder pension
- Death-in-service 4 x salary
- Benefits: 25 days’ holidays (plus public holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme