25 days ago
Customer Service Team Leader - Part Time - Bradford
Customer Service Team Leader - Part Time - Bradford
Yorkshire and the Humber
Build important relationships with customers, alongside incredible colleagues
At Santander we put the customer at the heart of every decision, and how we handle customer service is important to us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader – Part Time to join the team in our Bradford Contact Centre. As a Team Leader within Credit Card servicing you will lead a team of Advisors in driving improvements in our customer service handling process by embedding quality and consistency into every interaction.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Customer Service Team Leader your main responsibilities will be:
* Demonstrate a leadership style which includes motivation and development of individual team members
* Understand and implement performance management
* Support and coach a team of advisors to truly listen and deliver on what our customers want and continue to drive our success
* Effectively carries out HR procedures e.g. recruitment, appraisal, disciplinary and absence management
* Effective in identifying, assessing and resolution of operational risks in line with Company audit, regulatory processes and functions
Minimum skills and experience required:
* Previous management experience, with the ability to lead others in a relevant process/functional area
* Excellent organisational, listening and time management skills
* Experience of managing change through planning and implementation
* Experience of monitoring SLA’s and KPI’s of an operational area
* Ability to understand the bigger picture and work as a team
Salary - £11,191 pa + performance related bonus opportunity (non-guaranteed)
Please note for part-time roles, your salary, bonus and certain benefits will be prorated down to reflect your working hours
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be working in the bustling centre of Bradford just one minute from the Bradford interchange, or a five-minute walk from our nearest train station. With an onsite restaurant and plenty of local shops, childcare options and gyms nearby, there’s something for everyone.
We’re recruiting part-time evening/weekend roles - 20 hours per week.
Saturday + Sunday 09:00 - 18:00 & + 1 flexible evening between Mon-Fri 16:00 & 20:00
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.