6 months ago
Customer Service Team Leader
• Location: Pencoed, Bridgend
• Salary: up to £26,000 pa plus benefits
• Working hours: Full time
• Status: Permanent
As an organisation our client works on behalf of their customers throughout the UK to secure financial savings on their day-to-day costs enabling them to use that money where it matters most. Their highest priority is providing opportunities for customers to achieve savings, adding value and to provide excellent customer service to all customers.
What does our client want from a Customer Service Team Leader?
The Team Leader will be tasked with supervising a team responsible for delivering excellent levels of customer service, effectively managing resources within the team, coaching and motivating, identifying training needs, and supporting the company values in driving forward a culture that will motivate and encourage excellence. The role would also be expected to assist Management with development, analysis and implementation of new processes and procedures, making recommendations as well as using initiative to improve operations, efficiency and service levels. You will be expected to work as part of the team to deliver against set KPI’s and targets, support the team in periods of capacity constraints, resolving queries and other duties as required within the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and allocate work across your team to ensure an efficient and professional department.
• Measure and monitor the Customer Services team and individual performance to ensure business requirements and objectives are met.
• Liaise with customers, internal departments, and suppliers as necessary to ensure customer issues are resolved satisfactorily.
• Support management in the development, implementation and management of team SLA’s, ensuring targets are met.
• Support management in the development, implementation and management of business processes and SOPs while ensuring team compliance.
• Support management in the development, implementation and management of training, requirements. Supporting team members to identify training needs and help them access the necessary training to enable the team to grow and develop their skills, confidence and professionalism to deliver excellence as a Customer Services team member.
• Drive and manage customer opportunities and ensure they are tracked appropriately.
• Responsible for developing relationships with key accounts, ensuring they receive excellent service.
• Support management to carry out appraisals, monitor performance and identify weaknesses and training needs.
• Carry out coaching interventions as and when required.
• Act as an escalation point as required.
• Produce regular reports and monitor KPI’s
• Ensure an understanding of all roles and tasks within the department and systems used.
• Authorise department holiday requests, maintaining attendance and sickness records for HR as required.
• Any further tasks required to support the Management in delivering an excellent customer service, as necessary.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Strong motivational skills.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to multi-task.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Customer Service background
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work well in a high pressure hands-on environment
• A strong track record of achieving targets
• Excellent team management / leadership skills
• Conversant with Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to work with and across other departments
• Experience of work flow management
• A good understanding of the ethos and working practices of our client
• A strong understanding of Christian organisations and the wider charity and school sectors is highly desirable
What our client can offer you:
In addition to a competitive salary they are offering the opportunity to work for a company that is experiencing a period of exciting growth. You will also get:
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• 3 days paid mission leave per annum to support a charity of your choice
• Opportunities for further professional development
• On-site gym and subsidised canteen
• Free on-site car park
Want to know more?
Please apply online with your current CV and contact details today.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close